1. Qualifications - CA / CA Finalist / CFA Level 3 Complete
2. Years of Experience - 3-6 years of experience
3. This role reports directly to senior finance manager and assist in preparing financial forecasts for the real estate development arm based in middleeast of Shapoorji Pallonji group in the preparation of RE strategic plans, new business analysis, and budgets.
4. Conduct financial modelling (excel), Draft presentations and memorandums as per the advice of CFO and MD.
5. Preparing reports and analyses to identify actionable expense management initiatives.
6. Develop and maintain standardized management reporting templates.
7. Routine reporting of sales (IA and upcoming real estate projects of SPIPD and its associated companies).
8. This also includes daily weekly and monthly reports such as: cash flow, profitability, financial position, and variance analysis.
9. Prepare and update strategic business plans, financial and business models, and forecasts for project funding and compliance with banks and financial institutes.
10. Assist Senior Finance Manager to put in a process to regularly monitor Loan Covenants for all banking and other contractual arrangements.
11. Preparation of Monthly MIS. You will also work towards automation of the monthly MIS reports with IT department.
12. Maintain the database and develop an appropriate dashboard which pulls out relevant information as and when required by the management.
13. Consolidating and analyzing financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.)